Join the community!
BEFORE SUBMITING ANYTHING, DO READ AND FOLLOW THESE RULES:
General Formatting Rules:
- Font style and font size are not big deal, so feel free to use something standard.
- Please, don’t make line breaks or double spaces.
- Paragraphs breaks are okay and look good when used correctly.
- When sending images, send them both in your document to illustrate where you want them (in other words, a template where the image should be) and also send them on a separate file (.rar or zip of preference) for better resolution and quality.
- Hyperlinks don’t hurt, but please, do paste the link next to the text, example: Doomwiki (https://doomwiki.org/wiki/Entryway)
- Always send at least 3 images for all your articles or reviews. We like to illustrate!
- No ellipses or ligatures.
- We recommend you to use quotes and screenshots captions (Like this).
- Coloring coding is a pain in the ass. Avoid it.
- You can put notes for the editors in brackets and caps lock: [LIKE THIS]
- The bigger your article is, the more pics. 2-3 feature images per page.
- And always ask for help if needed.
Article Submission Rules:
- Between 1200 words minimum to 6000 words max. If you feel that it goes bigger, ask permission first.
- Always illustrate. (See General Formatting Rules for how to.)
- One single column, which is your standard writing format.
- It has to be Doom related. If it goes a little out of topic, ask permission first.
- Try to use links if you can for sources or subjects. Example, if you are talking about a map author, use a link to his targeted Doomwiki page or personal page. This helps promote their work and make them a little bit know, as well as working as an information source. (See General Formatting Rules for how to format links.)
- Use bold and italic when needed.
- Don’t forget to put your name under the title of the article, at the beginning of the page.
WAD Recommendations/Reviews Rules:
- Between 300 words minimum to 600 words max.
- Always illustrate with at least 4 screenshots. The more the better.
- Put the images in the place where you want them as a template for editors. If you want.
- Put the images in a separate file in high quality and send them separately.
- All kinds of WADs are allowed except for Terrywads or purposely tasteless WADs.
- These are recommendations, so they must be positive or/and interesting reviews.
- Obligatory: When making the recommendation, the title order should be like this: WAD title (download link) Author name. (WAD Date)
- At the end of the recommendation/review, please put your name/nickname.
Want to help with something else? Contact Endless ([WZ] 𝕰𝖓𝖉𝖑𝖊𝖘𝖘#2065) for more info.